Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Revisit

I feel good things should never die. And like everybody am searching ways to preserve that one good moment when I revisited happiness. Blog was the easiest.

One of my closest friends got into the prestigious Revenue services. And that’s not all. Because of his positive result came a spring full of zeal and enthusiasm with hope. Finally this lad’s all efforts got paid in a better way. Am so very happy for Madhav. And tell u Madhav, your result not only brought cheeer for you but also a sense of justice that finally BIG BROTHER takes care of all …the way one deserves. And am sure like me many who shared the table that evening, had the feeling that there is a place for everyone.

But am not penning down this for your praise,Madhav…That I have done many times since the day before yesterday. But to share my feeling that that was one happy candid moment in my life that I never want to forget and always like to revisit that feeling by reading this blog. And know what, I was missing such moments in my life since last few days (read : a year or so?) And definitely the path is now lit better it seems.

And finally should I say “Thank u”….well give me more such moments and I promise u also would have similar ones from me.

3 comments:

  1. Food 4 thought - But to share my feeling that that was one happy candid moment in my life that I never want to forget and always like to revisit that feeling by reading this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous:

    Good food for thought. Got ur point. However, I insist only on the purity of feelings here!
    Thankx anyways!

    ReplyDelete